In case anyone wants to order a shirt at the reduced price, let me know by November 30 by following the same order procedures below. This is only for the crest shirt. We'll have to create another catalog for the other items.
A number of pesky gremlins hindered the creation of a catalog this Fall but I finally have something to offer. It is a limited set but does include a new shirt design based on an historic St. Pete High emblem that predates even the green devil. Because the crest shirt has multiple colors like the original crest, it is more expensive than a regular shirt. However, a variety of shirt colors are offered for that design.
- The order deadline is soon: Orders and payment received by November 30 midnight
- Order form below can be downloaded in PDF or Excel format.
- You can view the shirt and available colors in this photogallery: https://ncr101.smugmug.com/SPHS-Bands/2018-Apparel-Catalog/
Submitting Order Form and Payment
- Put a copy of the form in the registration box in Ms. Aucremann office or you can email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The catalog shows the back design for just one color but all of the crest shirts have the same design on the back. If you want to see an example of another color, send a message per contact below with the color(s) you want to see.
- If paying by check or cash, put it in the safe in Ms. Aucremann's office. Please be sure to write your name and amount on an envelope before putting payment into the safe.
- You can pay online using a Paypal button will be appear below. Please don't use any other Paypal buttons in this website!
- Send an email to email@example.com or text (727) 537-0470.
1. Calculate your total purchase amount
2. Press on the huge button below
3. A Paypal window will open. Though that window says "Donate" you are actually purchasing shirts.
4. Enter your total purchase amount.
5. You have two payment options: To pay using your Paypal account or pay using a credit or debit card.
6. When it asks you to share your email address, DO share it in case I have to get back to you with any questions about your order.
7. You will be returned to this page when finised.
Remember to turn in your order form by email or in Ms. A's office.